*DISCLAIMER REGARDING AIR TRAVEL; Cedros Kayak Fishing is not an airline nor
associated in any way with any airline or plane charter companies and therefore cannot warrant
or guarantee safety, schedules or other services. CKF purchases tickets from regional
commercial carriers or charter companies (depending on the package) on behalf of our clients,
solely for their convenience.
- Client’s deposit of $600 is non-refundable. This payment covers administrative costs and
holds your seat. Any additional payments toward the balance are refundable up until 60 days
before travel unless otherwise stipulated in your reservation confirmation.
- Balance of package payment is due a minimum of 60 days before trip departure.
- Final Payments more than 7-14 days late are subject to 5% late fee.
- Final Payments more than 15+ days late will be subject to 10% late fee. After 30 days
late your seat will be considered forfeit and may be resold, resulting in a loss of your deposit. If
you pay the balance and late fee before the seat is resold you may reinstate your reservation.
- Should Client need to change dates of travel, CKF will allow transfer of deposit to
another trip (subject to availability), up until 60 days before departure.
- Within 60 days of trip departure no refunds will be possible. Client may substitute
someone else in his/her place up until 7 days before departure. Please let CKF know
immediately if you plan to do this, as we must notify the plane company.
CKF DOES NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS for events out of our control, including but not limited to
medical emergencies, family emergencies, work issues, weather-related events in the US or in
Mexico, governmental actions (including immigration or visa problems), border delays, baggage
loss, illness, injury, emergency evacuation, or delayed or canceled flights or other delayed or
canceled transportation in the US or Mexico in any conveyance not owned by CKF.