Enjoy our recently built home on the “Rustic” Baja island.
Come stay to our well appointed Casita. We have a whole house water filtration system which provides bottled quality water from every tap, free WIFI and other comforts from home. Relax in your own air conditioned room all the while enjoying 5 star hospitality and service.
Wake up rested and ready for a full day of fishing. While on the water enjoy a nice lunch or if you choose to want to go ashore and enjoy a BBQ lunch on the secluded miles of beach, and specialty dinners including seasonal favorites. Experience ultimate kayak excursions on our Hobie Outback Kayaks or enjoy the comforts or our spacious well equipped “Super Panga” while your out exploring the island.
Unwind after a successful day of fishing on our patio while enjoying he views of Mt. Cedros and Talking stories of the day’s experiences on the island.
Cedros Kayak Fishing Casita
- Spacious, 7 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath Casita.
- Fully furnished, Full Size “Bamboo Material Mattress” beds–breathable and incredibly soft to the touch. Perfect after a long day of exploring, fishing, Kayaking and Hiking.
- 3 bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms!
- AC in each bedroom
- Kitchenette, stocked full of your favorite snacks from home and specialty items from the island.
- Whole-house water filtration system
- Outdoor Grill
- Fire pit
- On-site cook to prepare all meals and create some local faire for your enjoyment.
- Fully-prepared meals on the property, along with a prepared lunch on the beach while enjoying the outdoor activities of the day.
- Maid service
- Full Service Guide for all your needs while on the island.
Casita Image Gallery
Explore the Island
Take an excursion off the beaten path to enjoy the spectacular fishing that the island is known for or enjoy a day on the water touring the vast marine life from our Hobie Mirage Kayaks, snorkeling or diving. There is plenty of exploring from shore as well–fishing from the cobblestone beaches or hiking along the rugged cliffside.
- Snorkeling and Swimming
- Explore the local villages
- or just relax.